wtorek, 16 września 2014

The art of learning

I don't remember the last time I wrote something on my blog, nevermined. Tody a bit o simple creativity and art. Please look at the picture below:


What can it be? Please do not try to find some extra words, do not think to much. It is really simple. Ok, look once again and stop reading...... Simple, isn't it!?!? My 3 years old son showed it to me after some supper few weeks ago and asked me what I think it could be. He noticed very quickly that I think too much and explained me that this is................................ a pig. I looked at him and just smiled.
Children help us to be pleased with things we just simple ignore. I try to be openminded and learn as much as possible from the special relationships I have especially with my children.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz