piątek, 1 lutego 2013

Learning by doing...

I do not use English active lately, so I decide to apply "learning by doing" principle to myself.
All posts in 2013 are going to be written in English. There will be lots of bugs, I know but I don't care about that. I am just starting.... from now.
The reasons for these changes are:
  • almost all at stackexchange.com is in English
  • I need to be more communicative and more expressive in English
  • I like English, it sounds good for me
  • other minor reasons

2 komentarze:

  1. Very good idea to practice English. But watch out! Due to gamification built into stackoverflow & co. it is very addictive :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Good point Bartek! I will try not to forget that baside saving the big world via stackexchange there is also my own small world I need to take care ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń